Submit Your Fall and Spring Bills

To receive your award, we must have a copy of your semester bill.

Please submit a PDF of your billing statement using the form below. This can be obtained through your student portal or by contacting your college's office of student accounts.


When submitting your bill, please ensure it is the full statement that shows the breakdown of charges and credits. If you are only able to obtain a paper copy, you can fax it to 585.419.6133.